Dive watch carry case/pouch?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MSDF

New
Reaction score
Hi folks,

I just bought a ZOOP dive watch. Having difficulty finding a case or protective pouch for it - any suggestions?

Thanks!

A wrist sweatband works pretty well to protect it when it's in with other gear . . .

Attachments

• wristband2.jpeg
    wristband2.jpeg
    5.9 KB · Views: 343
My GEO is about the same size. I just wear it on my wrist and don't pack it at all.

I just gets tossed in my bag with the rest of my gear. If I remember then I'll separate my gear in smaller pouches but that's about it. So far no issues with anything, computers or otherwise.

I have a plastic box about 6"by 4". It houses computer & watch. If needed I put a little paper towel in there to keep things tight. Rubber band around outside in case it ever opens.

Plastic index card box from Walmart. ($.97) A small piece of open cell foam for padding. Wrap box in an elastic ponytail holder to keep it closed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom