Dive trip April 3rd three spots open

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Raven C

Reaction score
Capt Terry has scheduled April 3rd for a trip to Gray's Reef and there are three spots left. Two tank boat trip cost $100 and the condo for two nights runs $30-$40. R

Whats the story on Gray's Reef? My folks live in Hilton Head (hence the post in the other thread) so it wouldn't be that big of a deal to go there for a few dives....

plus they would be shocked if I came down for a visit :cheeky:

i'm in for this dive, Raven..

don't give my spot away!!!

hex92:
Whats the story on Gray's Reef? My folks live in Hilton Head (hence the post in the other thread) so it wouldn't be that big of a deal to go there for a few dives....

plus they would be shocked if I came down for a visit :cheeky:

check it out http://www.graysreef.nos.noaa.gov/. R

OK Andy? Contact Terry and make arrangements to pay your spot please. We'll arrange the condo.

Hex92, wanna dive with us???

We have several coming to the cookout that aren't diving on Saturday too.

ok... how do i do that?

RavenC:
OK Andy? Contact Terry and make arrangements to pay your spot please. We'll arrange the condo.

Hex92, wanna dive with us???

We have several coming to the cookout that aren't diving on Saturday too.

Lemme check my dive plans. I am trying to get to Hatteras in April too.

That's cool. So far we have four divers scheduled to go. There are still two spots available.

Great news! We've secured all the spots for the April 3rd dive trip with Capt. Terry.
Andy
Ray
Susan
Troy
Robyn
SeaJay

Now for Part II of scheduling. Heehee

We will arrive Friday afternoon. I am scheduling so we should be there much sooner than last time. Plan the dive follow the plan. Heehee
We can order pizza to be delivered like last time if everyone is game and do a movie or just socialize. Usually the movie plays and we still socialize.

Menu list so far:

Everyone: Bring your own meat.

Robyn's bringing: Salad with both choices Ranch and Vinaigrette dressing; sweet tea; creamcheese and cinnamon swirl coffee cake; summer sausage and cheese hors’ devours.

Back
Top Bottom