Dive trip April 3rd three spots open

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ok, question...

what's the expected water temp at gray's reef?

and follow up question:

what does the survey say is suitable wetsuit thickness? I am thinking of diving 3 mil farmer john with hood.

thanks!

ok, i've checked in with Capt. Terry, and all is set.

What is the address to the condo? I will be arriving Friday, probably around 8:00 p.m.

looking forward to it!!

I've asked Terry to get the number. The condo is at the marina, only yards for the dock so the if you need directions to the marina, let me know. For a recap:

Robyn's bringing: BYOM- Salad with both choices Ranch and Vinaigrette dressing; sweet tea; creamcheese and cinnamon swirl coffee cake; summer sausage and cheese hors’ devours.

Susan's bringing: BYOM - Chips and Salsa with Hummas

Not Diving: Shannon's bringing: BYOM - Sidedish

Andy's bringing: BYOM - Chips and Salsa

Ray's bringing: Extra drinks

SeaJay's bringing: BYOM x2 - ???

Andrea and Wayne and Vanessa: Definate Maybe on coming. Heehee

it will be partly cloudy this weekend, with highs in the low
70's. the seas look good for Saturday:

Fri Night
W winds 15 to 20 kt...becoming NW late. Seas 3 to 4 ft.

Sat
NW winds 15 kt...becoming SW 5 to 10 kt in the afternoon. Seas 2 to 3 ft.

Sat Night
W winds 5 to 10 kt...becoming NW 10 to 15 kt. Seas 2 to 3 ft.

these are the directions i have to get to the Marina:

To get to the Halfmoon Marina take Interstate 95 to exit #76, which is the Midway, Hinesville, Sunbury, Georgia, exit. Proceed east approximately 8 miles to Kings Road and turn right. There will be a large sign on the right at this intersection that directs you to the Halfmoon Marina. Proceed approximately 2 miles where the road forks at a fire station. Take the right fork, Azalea Rd., and proceed approximately ¼ mile to a “T” intersection and turn right. This will lead you to the parking lot at the marina.

how do i get to the condo from the marina?

my cell phone is 904-382-9979. i will be leaving Jax
about 6:00 p.m. Friday, hope to get there by 8:30.

:bounce:

Andy, I've tried your cell and I can't get it to go through. Check you PMs. R

got it, Raven... thansk for the heads-up

catch you next time!

I am newly certified diver. I live in GA but spend alot of time Hilton Head. I only have 8 dives under my belt, but I really cannot wait to dive again. Are there any charters that need more people? I can be there in 3 hrs max!

babydiver, this charter was cancelled early in April. i'm sure Raven or some of the other DSD's will get something going again soon

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom