Dive training & shop in Prince George, BC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi everybody,

Sorry for the delay in this -- it seems school took more time out of my schedule than I had expected.

I've arranged for air and equipment to be available and I've *finally* got things together enough on my web site to say it's launched! Check it out at home - Simple Scuba

As for upcoming classes -- I'm open to the possibility, despite the crummy summer we've been having. I'd love to start with some Open Water Diver classes to get people underwater and certified for whatever warm water excitement they have planned for the winter!

Pricing for the classes depends greatly on where we do the dives -- are we going to use a pool? Is there a rental fee for that? Are we driving several hours to the open water site? You catch the drift. Let me know if you all are still interested!

Cheers,

Hi Kris. I'm in for the OW for starters. And I know that Bill & Michelle are in for DAN training as well. Send me a phone text with your tentative schedule.
~Michael

Hey Chris, this is fantastic! We just got back from Mexico where we went on our first dive and are extremely interested in getting certified... could you let me know more, prices etc...

Thanks
Kareen

karpel,

I suggest you try to contact Kris through his website: home - Simple Scuba

He as not been on SB since November 2011, so it is doubtful he might see your post.

Bill

Hey karpel - I hate to be the bearer of bad news.. Kris moved to Edmonton a few months back. On the bright side, there are a few of us here in PG who are quite active divers. I'm going to PM you with some contact info :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom