"Dive"trailer.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chapik

Registered
Reaction score
OK. I'm trying to build myself a small trailer to keep all my equipment in one place. Every time I'm going diving, I'm forgetting something. So I though to put everything in trailer and keep in my garage, which is not connected to my apartment. So, anyone have any suggestions, or maybe a picture of a trailer set-up? Please keep in mind that this is 40"X48" trailer, so no walk in. Also, I was thinking to put my camping gear on it.
Thanks.

Thanks, but I'm looking to build some sort of small box trailer. Anybody else?

Chapik,

click on the search button and then "advanced search". Put in Trailer, and then under the keyword, choose "search titles only"

This will get you the threads with trailer in the subject. You'll find a lot of people have threads on trailers here.

Also, if you want to build your own body, look at one of the small trailer frames at www.harborfreight.com.

Teamcasa:
I have too build one of those!

Dave

Don't forget to consider weight distribution!

That may seem like a, "well, duh!" but I know of a gov. entity that bought about a half dozen trailers for dive teams that had the generator, compressor, and about a dozen tank racks all along one side. Good space utilization, bad weight distribution...

dem trailers no tow so good.

OK. I got frame from HarborFreight already, and looking to build box on it. For some reasons I can not see any pictures in old treads. I found one plan on the web, but it is more of a camping trailer. One part for shower, one part for kitchen. Looks very nice, but I'm looking for something usefull for diving and camping. I want to keep all my diving and camping gear in a trailer in the garage, so when I'm ready, I just hook up trailer to my car.
Trailer.gif

O2BBubbleFree:
Don't forget to consider weight distribution!

That may seem like a, "well, duh!" but I know of a gov. entity that bought about a half dozen trailers for dive teams that had the generator, compressor, and about a dozen tank racks all along one side. Good space utilization, bad weight distribution...

dem trailers no tow so good.

No worries mate, I have built trailers before. I am really considering building one though. Lots of shore diving here is SoCal. It might be kinda tough to drag the trailer to Catalina without a small barge. Maybe I'll have to build.... wait! this could get out-of-hand fast!

Dave

Back
Top Bottom