Dive Texoma:) November 21st

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Um, cleaning the garage is on your official "to do" list for Friday night. I think, since you don't paint, your end of the bargain should be clean-up detail. :D

Besides, I really don't think it's that bad...

Rhonda

I think we should get Zzzking to bring a guitar and perform after the dive .......
i mean, of course......... we would at least let his hands dry out before he bangs out a couple of good tunes back at the house !!!
:D

bump..........

Rhonda or Kory can you please PM with your phone number. Thanks AK

I think we should get Zzzking to bring a guitar and perform after the dive .......
i mean, of course......... we would at least let his hands dry out before he bangs out a couple of good tunes back at the house !!!
:D

You boys show up at my house during the week to help fix the roof and I'll show up to strum a little on Saturday. :eyebrow:

You boys show up at my house during the week to help fix the roof and I'll show up to strum a little on Saturday. :eyebrow:

Sorry King... No can do... I broken my right hand ring finger last Saturday and all I can do is hold a flat pick. ... ' Can't do any real work. what a shame huh ? :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom