Dive Tajiguas Sunday 11th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm in for now because I'm fighing off a cold. I'll keep you posted...

Sorry to hear it.... hope it passes before Sunday. Thanks for the update.

Actually i talked to some divers today at the launch ramp and they said from Pt. Mugu up that direction Viz is really bad unless you go deeper then 60ft. They went out of SB yesterday and attempted Channel Islands harbor today. He said once you got passed Pt. Mugu it cleared up :)

Actually i talked to some divers today at the launch ramp and they said from Pt. Mugu up that direction Viz is really bad unless you go deeper then 60ft. They went out of SB yesterday and attempted Channel Islands harbor today. He said once you got passed Pt. Mugu it cleared up :)

Thanks! Alot changes in three days.

I know..... I was just saying.....reports today where not so good.

No waves, no wind, no buddy. Dive canceled.

Im sorry Rich....... We will get one in on TUES :) Pick a time and spot. Wind is supose to keep up till monday

Im sorry Rich....... We will get one in on TUES :) Pick a time and spot. Wind is supose to keep up till monday

It has been beautiful. Unfortunately my computer and regs are in for service so normal buddy, Andrew, is missing some equipment. Oh well! We'll see you Tuesday, buddy. have a great dive Sunday! I want some stories on Tuesaday.

You will have a few...... and some photos i hope we shall see.

Back
Top Bottom