Dive Sunday, 10/1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Since Frog isn't on, I am going to go out on a limb and to use his words say, "The Ticket Window Is Now Closed".

CMUFieldHockey, pm Frogman_5 with full name, phone number, and emergency contact info and he'll send you directions.

Did I get that right Frog :)

I'm in! See you all Sunday!

Yes, that's right! The ticket window is officially closed. And the boat is definitely full!

Most of you already know the drill...leave the stuff you don't need behind.

So the dock @ 7 a.m.? Like I said, you may find lil sis and I sleeping in yours and Caroly'n driveway! *Miss walking away mumbling she needs to move closer* :arrr:

Rich, as always.... had a great time! Thanks again!

South Jack Wreck & Chemical Barge pics:
Due to the layer of crud at 20' and the poor vis, most images needed to convert to gray scale in order to view and edit. (nasty water... bad water)

http://s111.photobucket.com/albums/n...Dive_10-01-06/

Too much time editing... I have some real work to do before tomorrow. No dive report from me, tonight

Yes, I had a great time too, hopefully I'll be invited back again sometime. If anyone is intertested in a few pictures, PM me an e-mail address.

Erik

Rich, Jim, MissD and the rest of y'all

I had a blast...really great time...and I learned a couple of things:

One, overweighting is really the tool of the devil..when you're properly weighted, you have a much better dive overall(everything is improved, control, air consumption, etc)...I now BELIEVE it,
Two, even if a dive is short (due to lousy SAC rate, or just 'hoovering') or if the vis is poor 8-20 feet due to "stuff" in the water from Red Tide, etc...or whatever, the dive is a WHOLE LOT MORE FUN when you do it with folks that you know (even electronically - i.e. thru Scubaboard) than when you just show up and go on a charter or whatever...if you haven't gone on a dive with some of your friends from ScubaBoard, DO IT...it really is a gas...

Thanks again to Rich for the trip, to Jim for being my buddy, to MissD for the fruit(YUM) and to all the rest of you for making my day...I hope to be able to go again with y'all soon..

Steve

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom