Dive Sunday, 10/1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aw shoot, that's way too late for me. Consider it 2 spots to go. Thanks for thinking of me.

frogman_5:
Let's say be at the dock by 7, leave by 7:30. (Now that you mention it, I got something Sun PM too!)

Jim, that's 7am. BTW, when's your b-day?

Typically, 2 hours out, 2 hours diving, 2 hours fiddle farting around (this could be cut down if we can get some people organized!), and 2 hours back. That would get us back around 3:30, but throw in an extra hour or so for the unexpected.

So let's see.....
MissD
Lil'Sis
Cooltech
CMUFieldhockey8 (possible)

1 spot to go!

--- Freud died at the age of 87 with one question still unanswered, "What do women want?" ---

"Half!" Eddy Murphy

OK, we have 2 openings

frogman_5:
Let's say be at the dock by 7, leave by 7:30. (Now that you mention it, I got something Sun PM too!)

Jim, that's 7am. BTW, when's your b-day?

Typically, 2 hours out, 2 hours diving, 2 hours fiddle farting around (this could be cut down if we can get some people organized!), and 2 hours back. That would get us back around 3:30, but throw in an extra hour or so for the unexpected.

So let's see.....
MissD
Lil'Sis
Cooltech
CMUFieldhockey8 (possible)

1 spot to go!
One day I will make it ... but not this Sunday :shakehead I have my son this weekend .. he is 9
Kim P

Notice she didn't ditch out until I was in.... :biggrin3:

purduepete007:
What do you plan on diving? I may be interested if there's still room.

We usually do a couple of wrecks. Which ones depend on weather, waves, time available and the skipper's hangover.:D

If you still have room...I'd love to go..I'll kick in for fuel, or bring food, or swab decks, or whatever....

Let me know where and I already know when....

Thanks

Steve

Wish I had seen that earlier.MissD pointed it out and by that time I was already committed to Pompano for a wreck trip with tienuts.

spschneer:
If you still have room...I'd love to go..I'll kick in for fuel, or bring food, or swab decks, or whatever....

Let me know where and I already know when....

Thanks

Steve

Hi Steve,

You're in. PM me with full name, phone number and emergency contact info and I'll send you directions.

Rich

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom