Dive spots and shops near Springfield, MO?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wolfgangmob

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello, I just recently graduated college and start my new job tomorrow so after about a month or so I should finally have enough free time AND funds to get back into diving. I know there are the White River lakes south of me but never actually went diving there so I'm looking for shops that could help me get started again. Right now I just want to get some dives in but also looking at going for AOW sometime in the next year or two.

I haven't done any training or outings with these guys, but I have used their pool/facilities for gear checks prior to my own trips. Nice facility and seemed like nice folks. www.diventures.com/locations/springfield/

Do they charge for pool use? I know all my gear needs to be checked before I go on any dives and I really need/want to practice deploying a SMB before diving any of the White River lakes.

Do they charge for pool use?

Two years ago it was $10 per person and included tanks & weights. There wasn't a time limit on the pool time as long as it was outside their class schedule.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom