dive shops in Belize??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My vote is for Ramon's. I have used a number of the shops and all have been top-notch but the thing I liked about Ramon's was the casual atmosphere. If you want to dive great, if not lets drink. You could dive pretty much whenever and wherever you pleased. This worked great for the wife because she is not quite as hard core as me and this allowed her to not feel pressured to dive all the time.

Well, I welcome posts from dive shop operators here, but I do think that in the interest of full disclosure they should identify themselves as such. The signature line would be a good place to do that.

Well, I welcome posts from dive shop operators here, but I do think that in the interest of full disclosure they should identify themselves as such. The signature line would be a good place to do that.

I didn't say I didn't welcome their posts, I said "Its unfortunate when dive shop owers must point out the positive reviews for their own shops". On the contrary, I think that dive shop owners have a wealth of information to put forward. I just believe that they should focus on providing a quality service and let the positive reviews take care of themselves. I can tell you that I'm the Best Damn Veterinarian in the State of Washington but unless someone else thinks so too, My daughter isn't going to get any new shoes. :42:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom