Dive Shop worth visiting

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah thats what I thought! Last time I was down here it was an awesome place! Bought a lot of goodies there. But today we got a taxi over there for the 6 of us. Got there at 3:45 and some rude guy advised us they closed at 3:00 even though everything on internet says 5:00.

Lol..its Mexico.

Yeah you would think they would not turn their nose up to money. But hey its their business! Do you know of any others?

Yeah you would think they would not turn their nose up to money. But hey its their business! Do you know of any others?

You aren’t the only one who has wasted a trip out there. They reduced their hours due to Covid. Think they are still busy with repairs. Guy you met was probably buried in repairs—gather he has been coming in before the store opens and staying after it closes trying to catch up.

There used to be 3 or 4 decent shops downtown (kind of in the Salas and 5 and Salas and 10 area ). but not certain if any of them are still around. One sold everything including store fixtures the week that Zeta hit. Best bet is still probably the place you went (Cozumel Scuba Repair ).

There’s a dive shop near Hotel Cozumel, the newly named Wyndham...just a few yards north of it...can’t recall the name though..

S
Is it affiliated with Dive Paradise ? Think they have consolidated operations there but not really a shop I keep up with.
I don’t believe so?

Back
Top Bottom