Dive Shop in Maui - B&B Scuba - recommend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'd say you can't really go wrong with B&B SCUBA. Nice people and very competent crew. They get you out and back early. They will want you to come back again someday and they know how that works. Give them a try. Be sure to tell them you read about them here on SB.

Have a great time!

I don't know Shaka Doug but I can't help but impressed by a guy who recommends B&B in the same thread where he himself has been recommended for the job of the AOW cert. I've read other good comments here on SB about Shaka Doug as well. Way to go! :thumbs:

For Boat Dives. I recommend B&B as well. I've pretty much settled on them for a dive op whenever we are on Maui. B&B not only has a great rate but they have excellent service. Ask the other dive ops where they get their tanks filled.

We just returned from there and did 4 days with B&B. On one of them it was a mixed boat with a couple that snorkel'd in the crater and another group getting their AOW.

Knowing us as repeat customers and that we wanted to do the back wall they dropped the three of us at Reef's End and picked us up on the backside at End of the World. I really appreciated the autonomy.

Another excellent thing about diving with B&B is the early departure time from the boat ramp. You get back at 10am after a great *day* of boat diving and still have the day left. Plenty of time to go shore diving with Shaka Doug!

Last edited:
We like B&B alot. Especially the family run aspect and the care and feeding of customers that comes with that. Because B&B's boat was sold out (speaks for itself), we dove off the Diamond II and it was fine, but the boat was moored at the Ocean Center at Maalaea which is much farther from the dive spots than is the Kihei boat ramp.

Back
Top Bottom