Dive Safaris in St. Maarten?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just got off a cruise and dove with these guys...Fantastic!!!!We dove in every location the ship allowed us to and these guys by far were the most professional. They spend a good amount of time explaining the rules and are very good with their follow through from start to finish....Safety was the most important thing to them, which made me very comfortable with them.... they do have a "funny" side to them as well though.. One thing I hate is to be rushed off the boat, and although we were on a time crunch, I never felt rushed. We e mailed them and are going back this year. I wish all PADI Dive Ops were this safety oriented.
Hope this helps!

thanks for the pic dalehall that little sub looks cool, johnathon is more excited than i, this will be his first ocean warm water dive......he is really into ship wrecks....34 days to go

Back
Top Bottom