Dive rite nitek duo & trio pc_logbook.exe software for windows xp?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CaveMD

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Does anyone know where I can locate this original EXE? I have a pair of dive rite nitek duo/trio and I have lost the copy of the logbook sync program and not even dive rite has a copy of the software anymore.

I may be able to help you. PM your email address.

BTW, the software I have runs on Windows XP, Windows 7, and now Windows 10 just fine.

The only issue is the drivers for the downloading clamp only work on a 32 bit machine. So I have and old notebook that I use to download my data and then I transfer the file to my other computers. It is a bit of a pain, but it is the only way I have found to be able to do it.

I still use and like those old dive computers as my backup, but I really like my new Shearwater Perdix as my primary. Downloading via Bluetooth is great.

Would you mind sending me a copy of the software? Google drive or anything works.

That is why I need your email address.

I'm retarded and didn't see that part when I read your message the first time lol

Theoretically and depending on the device and so on, you may be able to configure a virtual machine for direct access to it, and have a 32-bit XP VM complete w/ drivers and everything, running as a VM on whatever your primary OS is. As an added bonus, VM image is a file that you can copy and spin up on other computers as long as the hypervisor can use it (linux kvm, vmware, and virtualbox are compatible, amazon's xen isn't last I looked).

:rofl3: It's computergeekspeak. If you don't already know what it means, it'll take too long to explain.

I am interested in this thread. I have a Zeagle N2ition 3 that I bought a few years ago- new on closeout.

Theoretically and depending on the device and so on, you may be able to configure a virtual machine for direct access to it, and have a 32-bit XP VM complete w/ drivers and everything, running as a VM on whatever your primary OS is. As an added bonus, VM image is a file that you can copy and spin up on other computers as long as the hypervisor can use it (linux kvm, vmware, and virtualbox are compatible, amazon's xen isn't last I looked).
i actually tried that a few times and never could get it to work on windows 7, haven't tried recently but thats also because I still have this tiny acer netbook 32bit laptop that is worthless to sell so I keep it around just in case I ever need to run something on real windows xp

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom