Dive-Rite Express

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fish_Whisperer

Contributor
Reaction score
In a car underwater with time to kill....
# of dives
50 - 99
I ordered a bunch of miscellaneous odds and ends from them, a couple of weeks ago. Within five minutes of confirming my order, I had an email back from them, thanking me for my order. Less than an hour later, I had another email notifying me that they had shipped my order, and giving me the UPS tracking number. Five working days later, the shipment arrived.

Good job, Dive-Rite Express! Keep up the good work!

http://www.diveriteexpress.com/

I've had very good experiences with them, also.

the K

My LDS, well sort of, there are many dive shops closer to me but I make the drive to go to Dive-Rite Express (Fill Express). They really know their stuff and are extremely helpful unlike a certain dive shop on the end of my street.

Dive Rite Express good reputable and reliable online store...

Good experince here too. Decide I want someting, place an online order Monday at breakfast. Quick confirmation, good communication and it's here in Maine for the weekend.

Good selection of odd hardware and parts items to round out the gear and save-a-dive box. That's what I find useful.

Pete

I've had great experiences as well - although they did recently change their shipping policy to requiring signatures on all packages over $100 without posting it anywhere. Took a minor bit of hassle with UPS to get the stuff rerouted to work. Once contacted, the folks at Dive-Rite Express really worked hard to help get the issue resolved. I'll certainly continue to send business their way. :)

I agree, Dive Rite Express is one of the best on-line retailers.

Others really need to copy DVR's business model and if they did, what a great experience it would be for us the customers.

ONESPEED:
My LDS, well sort of, there are many dive shops closer to me but I make the drive to go to Dive-Rite Express (Fill Express). They really know their stuff and are extremely helpful unlike a certain dive shop on the end of my street.

And what street is that? I make the drive too.

Back
Top Bottom