Dive Rite 905 vs Pinnacle Evolution 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If your 905 is having problems at only 6 months old, take it back to where you got it, it's still under warranty. My 905 is back from having the neoprene boots installed and DynamiteT's Evo2 had the new neck seal installed as we trimmed it one ring too many. Both of these suits are very similar and are very high quality. The seams are handled differently as the Evo 2's are stitched and the 905's are ultrasonically welded.

As dnyamiteT just had sinus surgery, so were out of diving for about two more weeks, but will update here to see how the mods worked out for my suit and if she is totally dry now with her new neck seal. So far we are very happy with these suits. Mine has stayed bone dry even in Devils system with it's currently increased flow and no hood. Can't wait to see how it does with the new boots and me being able to use my jets again.

Hi there,

Dive Rite has recently extended their warranty on drysuits to 3 years, and this includes seams. Zipper, valves, and boots are covered under a one year warranty.

Have a look here: SCUBA Diving Equipment for Technical, Wreck and Cave Diving: Dive Rite, Inc - Product Catalog - 905 Drysuit Front Zip

It is worth considering and comparing warranty policies when buying a new drysuit.

Best,
Ag

If your 905 is having problems at only 6 months old, take it back to where you got it, it's still under warranty.

Back
Top Bottom