Dive Right In Scuba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

skdvr

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I just purchased a Whites Fusion drysuit from Mike at Dive Right In Scuba, and I could not be any happier. I just purchased it a few min ago so I do not have it yet, BUT this guy is great to work with.

I had been talking to Mike for a few weeks about what I was looking for and he really helped me out. We had a few snags that slowed us down (on my end) but it was a great experience talking and purchasing from Mike.

So if you need any gear give him a call, shoot him an email, or check out his website.

Nice guy, knows what he is talking about, and very friendly...

Phil

I bought two Fusion suits - still waiting - I hope they are worth the wait. (It's only been a week so don't read this in the wrong light.) Mike was very good to work with. Thanks Mike. And thanks to Trevor? from Whites as well.

yep - mike had even purchased a book at dema for me to send down here....then northwest lost it but he goes the extra yards!

Thanks for the kind words...all of you!!! It makes the job that much more fun when you try hard for people and they appreciate it!!

Phil, The suit is shipping tomorrow from Whites and will be on your doorstep very soon for some dives :wink: Now go buy your wife some diamond earrings

Dave, Still holding out hope that they come tomorrow...I think you jinxed us when as we were talking about UPS rescheduling you said" That always happens to me" :D Tell your wife Im on it and will try and make it a good weekend for diving!!!

Almighty, I tell you those airlines must not have wanted to ship all those catalogs I got from DEMA back to Chicago for me....I think they just threw the whole bag away....What can ya do (next year if you still need it I will get it for you for free :) )

Thanks again it really does mean alot to us and shows us that what we are trying to do is working....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom