Dive Resorts in Subic Bay

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks . Are there any wreck dives suitable for an aowc? Non-penetration but still interesting at 30mtrs?

Full description of the available wrecks here: Subic Bay Dive Sites | Map and Descriptions | Wreck Diving

0-18m: Barges, San Quentin, Landing Craft utility (LCU), El Capitan (USS Majaba)

18-30m: Landing Ship Tank (LST), USS New York, Japanese Patrol Boat, Arizona House Wreck

30-40m: USS Lanakai

40-50m: Japanese L2D 'Tabby' aircraft, F4 Phantom wreck

50-60m: Sakura Maru

*Seian Maru and Oryoku Maru rarely available to divers due to harbor restrictions/US Navy in port (exclusion zones)
** USS New York closed to divers only if USN submarine in port.

Penetrable wrecks (rec): USS New York (gun deck), El Capitan (2x holds and boiler room)

Penetrable wrecks (tec):
USS New York (lower decks/engine rooms), El Capitan (1st deck), LST (vehicle deck and 2x accommodation decks), Japanese Patrol Boat (2x upper compartments and engine compartment).

The dive master of the shop (Henry) is GREAT. Very experienced and friendly, Not to mention he is one of the best divers I have ever observed. Really inspires me to develop my skills. I never saw them, but I'm sure he has gills. I would burn up a 210 bar bottle in 55 minutes and he would return to the surface with 100 bar.

This guy? I really liked his attitude as a dive guide. He takes his job seriously with the safety of his customers in mind.

P
uploadfromtaptalk1408650455458.jpg

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom