Dive Report... Sat 4-3...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Did you really say "Dude", like OMG that is sooo nineteen eighties. Listen Brah, no one is crazy like me, GOT IT!! :comeandgetsome: After all I am one of these :cowboy:

One of those huh?

brokeback%20movie.jpg

My ears were burning...

Yeah, and i didnt even have to start off at the warm water interest part. First date was a whale watching trip (i pulled out all the stops and got 3 or 4 to show up right on cue) then i regailed her with all the cool dive stories for about 6 months, then took her for a try dive at the local shop. She's been hooked since. Didnt have to work too hard to convince her- but My Awesome Accent (tm) and the skin-tight neoprene probably helped. Thats the real reason i ditched the drysuit-
:date:Pretty darn cool first date and you were able to see if she could handle being on a boat, without getting sea sick, right off the bat. Now I wouldn't normally recommend holding out on the dipping the little toe in the pool with scuba gear on for six months thing. A little sooner might be good so you know early on if you are wasting your time or not (Unless you are enjoying their company and...oh shoot keeping it PG).

Okay so far the number one thing listed is the Trade Marked Accent. Sounds like everyone needs one of those. I am dying over French accents myself :eyebrow: Adam's Family, "Ah Tish you spoke French"

truth is, im bloody freezing down there, but she keeps looking at and commenting on my buns, so its all good :wink:
Seinfeld episode "The Hampton's". One of my favorite scenes, since it came back at lost Isle when a drunk guy went Full Monty on stage and someone in the crowd yelled "He swam here". We were rolling on the ground.

One of those huh?
Check your mail box Casey, I sent a gift to you :bomb: Good one by the way :rofl3:

Now my ears are burning...

I might feel duped if I didn't love [-]diving[/-] you so much!

All this flirting around on my thread has me thinking one thing, when will we see the first dating service for divers, www.dateascubadiver.com. I can see it now, create adventure and find the love of your life, all while exploring the Giant Kelps of California...

Last edited:
Mike, I was going to see if you were up for diving one day during the week this month... I am getting home from Turkey this coming saturday... but after reading all this I may have my image to consider LOL!!

How you been man, let me know if any day works for you!!!!

All this flirting around on my thread has me thinking one thing,
Whoah!!! No flirting is going on. Casey might be wanting something, but you two can take that stuff to PM's. He would fit the bill since I believe he is married. Annual camping trip?

when will we see the first dating service for divers, www.dateascubadiver.com. I can see it now, create adventure and find the love of your life, all while exploring the Giant Kelps of California...
A quick google search produced these
http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/scuba-singles/
SingleDivers.com -- Your Premiere Scuba Diving Resource for Singles & Buddyless Divers!
The premier scuba personals & dating service for women & men with passion for scuba diving.
Scuba/Snorkeling Singles, Dating, Personals

Now with that said, you can register, throw your best line out there (See image below), and hope a woman with 100's of choices in hot/tan/sexy scuba diving men would want to go out with YOU...Or you could wrangle some pretty filly off the street and turn her into a Hogarthian scuba diver, so other local Hogarthian females can go down with them. Which one makes more sense?

(Note #1: Having a Hogarthian female diver is very expensive, since you will effectively be doubling the amount of expensive gear you currently own. Been there, done that! Would do it again for the right person...)

Maybe try this line on them?
attachment.php

Attachments

• idivelonghose-1.gif
    idivelonghose-1.gif
    4.7 KB · Views: 76

Back
Top Bottom