Dive Report: Gerstle Cove Sunday 4/13

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Sarah! You beat me to it. I decided to add some comments to the pics before I hit send and then noticed your post after I did. :D

Gerstle Cove 4-13-08 - a set on Flickr there you go!

Michelle - great photos! What is that odd blue/orange star? Really cool!

Thanks! I think that odd star is a Stimpson's Sun Star. That was my first time ever seeing them here and I saw 2 in one dive. :D

Gerstle Cove is just blanketed with starfish, urchins, abalone, and anemone's. It really is a magical place when conditions are good.

Well, hopefully we'll get a chance to do it soon - My tanks go in for a VI at the end of the month, so I am trying to get some good use out of them beforehand! :wink:

I'm glad Michelle took pics; it was truly a gorgeous day. I didn't bring my camera in the water because I was having equipment issues and didn't want the added distraction. (I didn't see that crab!)

wow that looked like an awesome dive. hopefully I can get up there one of these days.

Hey Michelle. GREAT pics from a GREAT day. It was a blast diving with you. Let's do it again soon.

Thanks! Yes, it was a really great day and I'm ready for another (once I get over my cold that is)! I really enjoyed diving with you too. I'd love to do it again!

Wow, thanks for sharing folks. That was a gem of a day.

Back
Top Bottom