Dive Report - Breakwater - 10 Oct 09

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don,

It was definitely nice meeting you, Kathy & Mike. Thanks for not snickering (in my face at least) when I was was geared up in my Christmas tree mode. Yes I know how ridiculous I look at times :dork2:

matt

It was great to meet you and fobturbo in person.

Ben_ca and adobo were there on Saturday. You and fobturbo were next to us on Sunday.

Definitely fun to see fellow SB'ers.

Don,

It was definitely nice meeting you, Kathy & Mike. Thanks for not snickering (in my face at least) when I was was geared up in my Christmas tree mode. Yes I know how ridiculous I look at times :dork2:

matt

Rats. I missed my chance to introduce myself to you SBers.

I was DMing an OW class there. Too bad we missed each other.

Don,

matt

Matt,

Very good to meet you, I wish that we had more time to chat.

There's no reason to think that anyone is snickering, we're all divers and we're all trying to have a great time in the water.

Though... we did get a comment from an instructor that we'd gone off to the dark side. MasterofO handled it with a lot of humility and humor, but it's interesting how these things happen.

Let's talk more though.

Rats. I missed my chance to introduce myself to you SBers.

I was DMing an OW class there. Too bad we missed each other.

Ah! That sucks. Next time we SBer's need to post our plans.

How was your class?

At least it was great surface conditions :wink:

Is MasterofO Chris?
I got to do a bunch of skills with a long hoser yesterday, it was a lot of fun and a great experience. We practically went over everything we learned in OW, except the crawling out of the surf, it's a lways a good day when you walk out of the ocean.
Air share, buoyancy check, air share while swimming, remove/replace weightbelt U/W, remove/replace BCD U/W. It was a ton of fun, Breakwater had much better viz than the boat dive I was on Saturday, and all the nettles I saw Sunday were in distress.

Ahh, see it's good to be able to match up people with their nicknames!
Thanks Mike, it was good to meet you too, looking forward to the full class report.

Well if they would ever send us that scubaboard banner we keep asking for we can pass it around and put it up when a group of us are gonna be somewhere.

Though if we could get our hands on 3 or 4 it'd be even better.
For the next meet and greet, if we tell Netdoc in enough time, I think he'll send one.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom