Dive report,7-14/7-15 Pamana City Jetties

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeaYoda, thanks for the post! Just when I thought it was safe to get back in the water, you go and remind me that (despite what my ego may say) I am not the biggest fish in the sea! LOL.
:sharkattack:

Seeing that big mouth open up on what I thought was a rock was a real shock! I am glad that you were able to get a few pictures of that guy. Maybe we should plan another trip out that way when the viz is a little better. I would be very interested in getting a better look at him.
It's a toss-up, but i think my favorite pictures from this set are 19 and 20. (although I have to admit that the Arrow Crab shows off your skill quite nicely!)

You should have been there Sunday then. We shared a pavilion with a class from Alabama and someone in their group saw a shark. We didn't see it but the vis was worse Sunday than Saturday so it had to be pretty close to be seen.
I guess it was my pet bull that has been following me around now my last three ocean dive trips.

I hope the gulf looks better than that in a couple of weeks..I may be headed back down that way!!

When and where is the next Dive-N-Dine that I won't be able to attend...again

RocketMan:
When and where is the next Dive-N-Dine that I won't be able to attend...again

NWFL springs this weekend.

SeaYoda, seaangel, ShagMan, and I will be diving Morrison Saturday afternoon. Tom Smedley and I think Rick Murchison will be having a BBQ at Vortex Saturday night, which I'll be attending :D . cmufieldhockey8 and I will be diving Morrison again on Sunday morning.

There are Dive-N-Dine's every weekend.

Lately my weekends consist of the Dine without the Dive...sigh

I don't know about that. Some of you guys are pretty good cooks if you would get off your butts and do it!! :wink:

Is that a smoked Boston butt? Wait a second...is this the egg's non-sense thread???

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom