Dive Report: 26.Apr.2008 - Breakwater

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, it's biz_nate (the other Ben). Thanks all of you for letting me tag along! I had a great time. I was bumming about the viz, but all those beautiful jellies definitely made up for it.

Great report, Brandon. You wouldn't happen to have Jeff's contact info, would you? I'd love to get a carpool thing going with him, when we're heading down on the same weekends. I think he tried to call me about diving Sun, but my phone was seriously wigging out.

-Ben (#2)

Yeah, it's biz_nate (the other Ben). Thanks all of you for letting me tag along! I had a great time. I was bumming about the viz, but all those beautiful jellies definitely made up for it.

Great report, Brandon. You wouldn't happen to have Jeff's contact info, would you? I'd love to get a carpool thing going with him, when we're heading down on the same weekends. I think he tried to call me about diving Sun, but my phone was seriously wigging out.

-Ben (#2)

Heh Ben #2, PM is sent!

Also im glad you made it and hopefully we can do some more diving soon. This weekend the only day I have to dive is Friday. Don't know if you'll be around or not but let me know.

No, unfortunately, I'll be working Friday. I'm thinking about heading out for the meet and greet this weekend, but I'm still up in the air about it. I'll keep you posted though, I should be out again soon.

-Ben

Back
Top Bottom