dive planning @ 300' cont.from D&T

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That is the advantage of Cayman :) The walls are a lot cooler than the water :wink:

A wall pretty much anywhere is cooler than midwater, unless a whale shark, mola mola, or another big pelagic keeps you company on deco - not counting sharks :wink:

A wall pretty much anywhere is cooler than midwater, unless a whale shark, mola mola, or another big pelagic keeps you company on deco - not counting sharks :wink:

Not only are they cooler, but they're usually warmer too! :thumb:

That is the advantage of Cayman :) The walls are a lot cooler than the water :wink:
Puerto Galera Philippines --the deep walls & pinnacles in the current around Verde Island. Inexpensive accommodations, food, beer and cheap aprés-scuba activities in Sabang Town :D

(Helium was about $0.04/Litre (2006).

Attached is an Excel spreadsheet dive profile of the way I would do it. . .

Attachments

• 300ft_90m.xls
    191.5 KB · Views: 64
Puerto Galera Philippines --the deep walls & pinnacles in the current around Verde Island. Inexpensive accommodations, food, beer and cheap aprés-scuba activities in Sabang Town :D

(Helium was about $0.04/Litre (2006).

Attached is an Excel spreadsheet dive profile of the way I would do it. . .

What a great place! Throw in the wrecks in Subic or Coron and a "Surface Interval" in Angelese City and I believe we have the makings of an awesome dive trip! :)

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom