Dive Park at Lake Lanier

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike I manage the Phoenix Crane Division in Gainesville and would have no problem lifting these heavy things into place. I might even be able to find an old crane.

Just a reminder, our first project meeting will be the Roswell Starbucks at the corner of Highway 9 and Mansell on Alpharetta Highway Thursday July 30 at 7pm!

Mike

Will do

Well that sucked.

No one showed up. Thanks for the support people.

Mike

Sorry Mike,

I did pm you the other day to saying I could not make it. I will look at the latest version of the
proposal.

Tony, you and Boozer RSVP'ed, I have no problem with that. Several others said they would be there, but didn't show and didn't PM or email. I am just glad that the rep from ACOE coulldn't make it, it would probably have killed the project to see it has no support.

Mike

Mike I would like to help as much as I can .Let me know If I can help . Also just a bit of info I know . If you sink eny thing in the lake I has to have any and all posibale water and safty hazerds removed . SEE AN AS THE LAKE IS ALL SO USED FOR PUBLIC USE (DRINKING WATER ANS SUCH )wITH A LOT OF DIVER SUPPORT I think we can handale that .

Thanks for spear heading this

ken

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom