Dives you would like to do, but know better...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have been very fortunate to dive the one site from my bucket list. I worked weekends at a dive shop beginning in the early 90s. I met a few divers who told me about the UB88 and their search for it beginning in the 1950s. When I finally found it two decades later, I had a dream dive. I descended right next to the conning tower, surrounded by a thick school of Sunset and Squarespot rockfish. I had never before encountered so much marine life in California on one dive. It was, and still is the best dive I've ever made.

Sardine Run – Agulhas Bank, South Africa​

Only because of the cost and time getting there.
And my age is another factor.:(

Sardine Run – Agulhas Bank, South Africa​

Done that - twice - was fantastic both times.

Would love to do the coelacanth dive not far from the sardine run. Never going to happen.

A dive I'd like to do but know better? That red head I met in Hollywood a few months ago.

Done that - twice - was fantastic both times.

Would love to do the coelacanth dive not far from the sardine run. Never going to happen.
Hi
You went, where do you recommend going , and what month? Seems like a good chance to be skunked...
Thanks for reading
Doug C.

Here's a map for ya mate

View attachment 749507
That’s the American side falls. The Horseshoe Falls is on the Canadian side and underwater profile is quite different.
64945D11-4ACC-49E0-866A-2C59D7208E73.jpeg
DBA763F8-18E5-4CC9-8F5C-F650B1A90323.jpeg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom