Dive Operators in Cabo San Lucas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

longinc

Reaction score
Hi There,

I am new to this online community and I'd like to say "Hello!!"

I am planning a dive trip to Cabo San Lucas, does anyone know of a good dive operator there? Any recommendations is much appreciated!!

Thanks!

Andrew

:wavey: Hey there, welcome to Scuba Board! I know you will enjoy being on here, it’s a great place. Take care from Matt. :banana:

Welcome to the board!

Check the travel forums.

Joe

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

I recommend posting your question in our Mexico forum. In fact, I've just looked at that forum and found that someone else just posted that question at the end of June which you'll find at the top of the forum. It already has 30 posts in that thread and some very recent activity. That might give you a good jump start!

Don't forget to fill out your profile and dive info, so that we can add context to your future posts. Also, once we know where you are geographically, you may find that you'll have a whole bunch of new dive buddies to choose from locally.

Dive safe!

Christian

P.S. Due to the high volume of new posts in the Introductions and Greets forum, it's not always possible to keep up with all the new posts here. So, please help me out and send me a PM if you post anything you want me to read or repsond to in this forum.
:palmtree: :sunny

Caboacuadeportes is an awesome dive shop on the beach in front of the hotel hacienda. Have a great trip!
www.cabowatersports.com

I agree with scubaandrea.
I thought the dive op was great, but not overly impressed with the diving. I loved the Hotel Hacienda. The beach cabana room was terrific! Be sure to check out the 3 restaurants down the beach from the hotel. Drinks are huge & kick a$$ & the food is good too.

It depends on where you go. Ate dinner 1st night at hotel & prices were sky high. Walked down the beach f/ dinner the 2nd night to The Office & prices were very reasonable. Dinner at The Crazy Lobster, inexpensive & had excellent food. Drink prices at Cabo Wabo were high, like any nightclub in the U.S. I think their Waborita drink was $8 U.S. Dive package was reasonable - don't remember exactly, but I know it wasn't dirt cheap nor outrageous.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom