Dive operator Info needed!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NightRaven77

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hey yalll.....

Have any of you expierenced good services from any of the following:

Aquaview: South Florida Diving Headquarters

Lighthouse Dive Centers

Scubatyme

Under Pressure Charters

I am looking to book a dive trip in april and wanted to know if there is any one that is better to choose........

thanks

I have been with South Florida HQ they are a good group,

Check on Loggerhead out of Boynton Beach as well

Ph. 561-588-8686

Aquaview: South Florida Diving Headquarters
FUN FOLKS and a good stable dive platform. I love these guys.

Lighthouse Dive Centers
I usually call Lighthouse, which doesn't run the charters, but this is a good thing. They provide the tanks and gear for many of the locals, and in return get a discount on anything they book for them - they pass much of this discount on to you for your tanks and a spot on the boat. They most often put you on Aquaview or Parot Island, both GREAT folks.

Scubatyme
Ummmm... I can say a few good things, but I can also say a less than good thing, but it's probably a personality thing. I don't have as thin a skin as others who dive with the owner frequently... 'nuff said.

There's also the American Dream II out of Ft. Lauderdale. BIG boat, and though there are often a lot of divers with more than a few classes thrown in as well, the operators know their game and are EXCELLENT at spreading everybody out along the reef, keeping the classes out of the way, and generally catering to the small-group divers.

They're all safe and relatively comfortable, and the skippers know their stuff. You probably won't have a BAD time anywhere.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom