Dive operator for UW Photographer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I sent emails to Raul and Jeremy. So far Raul was the only one to write back. Sounds like either one will be good for us. Colodale when in November will you be there? The 60 mm macro is a great lens add a flip diopter for supermacro
I know that today was "family day" for Jeremy; he and his crew and their wives/kids were out on the boat today fishing and what not.

I sent emails to Raul and Jeremy. So far Raul was the only one to write back. Sounds like either one will be good for us. Colodale when in November will you be there? The 60 mm macro is a great lens add a flip diopter for supermacro

We will be there Nov 4-14. There should be about 5-6 of us overlapping for about a week. Raul has all the dates and should let you know.

I don't have the diopter so I'll just be concentrating on macro. I've been taking test shots of bugs and plants and I am generally pleased. I did talk to Raul on the phone tonight and he says he has found a couple of frogfish which hope will still be around in Nov. He also mentioned finding some pipehorses and nudibranchs.

I sent emails to Raul and Jeremy. So far Raul was the only one to write back.
See, I told you Jeremy is a slow DM :)

Back
Top Bottom