Dive Op Reccomendations for Kaua'i

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kryssa

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
We might be headed out there in May for a friend's wedding and would love to do 2-3 days of diving. What are your favorite dive ops? Ideally looking for someone who would sent a guide down with just my husband and I, as we don't really like diving in groups.

This is from Seasport Divers....

All of the dives on our Boat Trips are Guided Tours led by a Divemaster and our groups are small no more then 7 divers to 1 Divemaster. All of our Divemasters are actually Instructors and most of them are Master Scuba Diver Trainers

sorry I mis-read your post the first time thinking you liked groups...You will want to go with FathomFive then...I will dive with them in February so I'll give you my report then, but this is where my research as led me so far.

+1 for FathomFive! Nice people, good boats, they keep and wash your gear, and good diving!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom