Dive Oahu

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hey scotti by the way have you seen the bowling ball on the sea tiger lately? the last time i had it was before i took that 6 months off from diving. i cant remember where i put it the last time i had it.

yep. for some reason i get the feeling i dropped it in a hurry I looked at my dive computer and one of my last deep dives before the 6 month and it looks like i was where the wet suits are hanging up at. but i thought for sure i droped it inside that room below the wheel house thru the vents on the stern just below where the frog fish like to hang out at. the last time i was there i looked i went in thru the wheel house down the ladder then down below the deck by where the toilet its and out that bow entry. hope that helps if not well ill try to get out there soon. still got 5 more days before i can dive again doctors orders suck.

"the last time i was there i looked i went in thru the wheel house down the ladder then down below the deck by where the toilet its and out that bow entry." I went just the opposite way, it is dark in there...you need a canister light to find the ball.

On another note...has anyone ever done a drift dive from Yokohama beach to Kaena Point? I saw a small boat and 3 divers doing this.....

no I havent. thanks for looking. hmmmm.i remember one time i hid it in one of those square vent stacks that rest on the bottom on both sides of the wreck. but i dont remember doing that last time i had it.i just remember having to change my depth to stay out of deco. i remember doing a quick stash but for some reason i cant remember where i lwas cause i moved it so many times. i know i didnt put it in the engine room. but ken or eric may have moved it or one of a few others.which means now i got to find it. well ill try to get out there this weekend. thanks it was worth a shot.

man I keep forgetting i cant dive until tuesday. bummer. but I am sure about one thing I had to start climbing in a hurry as I was about 30 seconds from heading into deco. and I was in the wreck. but I dont remember where i let go of the ball.

thank you all for your tips. I'm looking forward to checking out the sites and operators.

:cool2:

Looks like I'll be stuck in Waikiki. It's a love/hate. Been there before, but can't find lodging in Kona or Maui (timeshare), so I'm coming back. I wasn't a diver when I last visited. Are the dive ops/better diving closer to diamondhead, or the other way, toward Honolulu?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom