Dive Log Software????????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dzydvl33

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I have been reading and looking and googling and searching and now I am starting a thread because I have not been able to find an answer.
I am looking for an easy to use Dive Log program that will work good with my Veo 3.0 and has a desk top and android app as well????
What do you guys use and how do you like it?

The other one I have heard about is Subsurface. How does it compare to Diving Log

Ok so I entered dive log 6.0 into google and it brought up Diving Log 6.0 - scuba logbook software for diver - dive log, scuba log
Is this the right one? Because it does have an android app called "Diving Log" by Sven Konch.

I want to make sure because of Dive Log vs Diving Log.
Yup, that's the PC Log program. I use that for backup, but mainly use Dive Log for iPhone as was linked above by Mike1967. I tried the Android App on my tablet but I find the iPhone App to be way better. Support is awesome right from the developer Greg Mclaughlin at More Mobile Software and they actively monitor their forums:

More Mobile Software - Home of your digital scuba logbook

In fact, I had reached out to them on the forum for Teric support last summer and he was great. I even got to help beta test Teric support as I had one on a dive trip right after it launched to provide log data. They had Teric support before most others!

I use Subsurface and love it. I've never used Dive log before so can't tell you how they compare but I've heard good things. Subsurface is free for all platforms and has free cloud sync and storage.

I tried Subsurface and if I wasn't diving Shearwater computers I would use it.

Cheers -

Support is awesome right from the developer Greg Mclaughlin at More Mobile Software and they actively monitor their forums:
Yeah he's great, he's combined dives for me a few times then ended up making me a beta tester so I could do it myself :)

Back
Top Bottom