Dive log software for a mac and Genesis React Pro dive computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

leask

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have a React Pro dive computer and would like to start downloading the dive data. I now also have the specialized cable, however, it seems the software on the Genesis site is only for Windows. Is there software that you would recommend for this computer that I can run on my mac, and ideally sync with my iPhone?

Thanks

I have a React Pro dive computer and would like to start downloading the dive data. I now also have the specialized cable, however, it seems the software on the Genesis site is only for Windows. Is there software that you would recommend for this computer that I can run on my mac, and ideally sync with my iPhone?

Thanks

Give Subsurface Subsurface | An open source divelog a try. Genesis React Pro is listed as one of the supported computers, I use it with my Suunto and am very happy

Subsurface looks very promising. Thanks for pointing it out to me.

Check out Macdive. They list you computer as a supported model. I have used this program for years and it is really quite nice. Additionally, you can sync it with an iPhone app to keep all your data with you in the go. Best of luck.

I also use MacDive and like it better than any of the others I have tried. As stated above it can sync dives to an iPhone or iPad using an app called Dive Log by More Mobile Software.

Back
Top Bottom