"Dive Locker" brass plaque needed.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

drewdude

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Ok, I tried for about an hour searching for the brass "Dive Locker" plaque on line and could not find it. Who knows where to get one? It will grace the portal to my dive locker (aka: garage bathroom). It will complement the Submarine dive alarm I put next to the potty (aaahhhh wooo gaaahh, dive, dive). Joking aside, would like to have the dive locker plaque.

thx

Most towns have a trophy shop where you should be able to buy a brass plaque.

Cool a diving alarm. Can I ask where you found one? (Maybe I should search ebay)

Ditto on the local trophy shop.

I've seen those that you guys have listed but I'm looking more along the lines of what I saw here:www.wayzatanautical.com/nautical-decor-brass-plaques.html

I saw a really cool one years ago with the old navy dive helmet on it. But so far my search has proven fruitless. Sorry 1 T sub.....don't have the dive alarm. It was my attempt at trying to put some humor in my post.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom