Dive House - Scuba Du

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If I dive with an Aldora or any other, how does that work? I was told I go in to town to the shop and try on gear and they bring it on the boat. I'm paranoid. What if someone forgets something, it's the wrong size. Do I scrub my day. Ouch.

Not gonna happen with Aldora. Even if it did happen with Aldora or any dive op, they are going to get you covered.

I threw my wife's mask overboard one time, another diver offered her his spare mask, her head was too small, dive master offered her his mask, still too small, they got on the radio and another competitors boat came along side in 2 minutes and threw a mask that fit her. In a place other than Cozumel, wife was cold on first dive, by second dive another competitors boat had come alongside with another wet suit for her... these solutions are way above and beyond the typical way problems are solved, at another place other than Cozumel, on the 2nd dive they suddenly figured out they were short a tank, within a few moments a competitor was along side handing over a tank, believe me Cozumel and most other dive locations are are tight communities if problems can't get solved by the dive operator you are using and their staff, they usually get solved by another shop, don't forget all this stuff we use for diving is very interchangeable, fins, regs, etc... not terribly unique. I predict in Coz you'll never lose a day of diving for anything other than the harbor master closing the port, everybody knows everybody and the dive sites aren't terribly remote and there are always other dive boats all around you.

We've just returned from another great vacation in Cozumel. Have been diving with DiveHouse since 1999. This operation continues to provide excellent service and continues to improve. We stayed at Sunscapes Sabor and scheduled AM boat dives prior to our arrival via email correspondence with Isabel. The DH staff always recognizes us and remembers us from our last visit. We are respected for our diving experience. We are self-sufficient divers and require no hand-holding. DiveHouse schedules a minimum of divers per boat to avoid the "cattleboat" phenomenon. DH is a professional operation! We will continue to dive with DH wherever they may base their operation. You can't go wrong with DH.

We've just returned from another great vacation in Cozumel. Have been diving with DiveHouse since 1999. This operation continues to provide excellent service and continues to improve. We stayed at Sunscapes Sabor and scheduled AM boat dives prior to our arrival via email correspondence with Isabel. The DH staff always recognizes us and remembers us from our last visit. We are respected for our diving experience. We are self-sufficient divers and require no hand-holding. DiveHouse schedules a minimum of divers per boat to avoid the "cattleboat" phenomenon. DH is a professional operation! We will continue to dive with DH wherever they may base their operation. You can't go wrong with DH.
"For individuals, the maximum number of divers per boat is limited to twelve."

Some people consider twelve to be a cattleboat. Just sayin'.

"For individuals, the maximum number of divers per boat is limited to twelve."

Some people consider twelve to be a cattleboat. Just sayin'.

Depends on the size of the boat and room available.

IMG_0021.jpgIMG_0009.jpg Comparing Dive House to Scuba Du is like comparing Walmart to Neiman Marcus. The only thing they might have in common is they both use boats..... I'm just sayin.... :wink: Here's a few Dive House Invasion pics.

Counted 29 Dive House divers on a ss about a week ago. Never seen so many divers in one spot. It was neat to see all the bubbles rising but our small group sure quickly got real close to the DM so not to get caught up and lost in the swarm.

I believe there were 3 DH boats on the surface.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom