Dive Gear Express

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good thing.

Hmmmm,............. wonder who told you it was "a risky thing"?
No one just see prices and they are so much lower so was wondering if it was an indication of quality or lack there of...

Always had positive experience with DGX, even if I live on the other side of the Atlantic.

Concerning milfex hoses : they float, and HP ones tend to bend when you're checking your SPG. Otherwise, no problem imho.

Always been happy with DGX and their products

Great company! Don't forget to order a DGX600 or 800 dive light!!

Jay

I have one of each of those lights and take them night diving a few times a week for spiny's and slipper and the guys I dive with are constantly amazed at the light output. They easily out shine their 1000 and 1100Lumen big blues at more than half the cost.

DGX is local to me and I've run over there often for various things. Everything that's been said of their quality, customer service, and return policy is spot on!

I have one of each of those lights and take them night diving a few times a week for spiny's and slipper and the guys I dive with are constantly amazed at the light output. They easily out shine their 1000 and 1100Lumen big blues at more than half the cost.

DGX is local to me and I've run over there often for various things. Everything that's been said of their quality, customer service, and return policy is spot on!

You don't need to run there. I used to live in Miami and if I ordered in the AM I would get it next day. I don't believe how quick the items arrived.

Didn't know there were other online shops for diving.......
Great service for the international user, can't beat their delivery time. I use them for all my diving hard gear.

Back
Top Bottom