Dive Flag epaulets (stickers) for your uniform

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubatooth

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Well now that im back from the national jamboree where i was on the scuba and snorkel staff aka the pirate brigade. if you where on the jamboree and noticed in the arena show that a majority of us had dive flag epaulets on our shoulder loops, and wondered where do i get those. Well the answer would be me, as im the one who did the other patches for the scuba and snorkel staff and this was one of the other 15 items i had done for them.

now i'm making available to all scouts on scubaboard and scoutboard, so if you would like your own dive flag epaulets for your uniform contact me via PM to order them

They are $2 a pair and are available in both with or glow in the dark stripe (your choice both are the same price). There are plenty available so if you want to outfit your self and your troop or crew of divers there isnt a problem

For the mods or anyone that way wonder this post has been approved for posting by netdoc, so if there are any questions please contact him

YIS

Tooth

That's awesome! I may just have to ask for some for x-mas :xmas: I was supposed to be on staff this year, but the US Army had other plans.:2ar15smil My mom has been on scuba staff for the last three jambo's, and I definitely want to be there for the 2010 anniversary! Next time I see her, maybe I'll have some patches and I'll bring up the epaulets :D

That would be great...Would you email me on how I can contact you and pay you for the epalauts. My Email is Divecali@yahoo.com

Thank You,
Adam
eaglescout
northridge Ca.
troop 911

Capt Adam

if you would check your email i sent you a email yesterday about getting the epaulets

Tooth

These are still available.

one note: these are stickers that go on your epaulets for your uniform. I have them on both my boy scout and venture loops.

YIS

Dan

Hi, My scout just got certified. Can he wear Dive flag epaulettes too? What is this? Is it official BSA? I'd need some kind of official documentation for our traditional ScoutMaster.

No, this is very unofficial and not part of the BSA uniform.
As an OW diver he should have met all the requirements for the scuba BSA award that can be worn on a brag rag or swim trunks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom