Dive Fest 2011!-Panama City Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Matteo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Please join us for the 4th Annual Dive Fest benefiting SUDS

3 days of diving, fun, food, drink, and friends!
Panama City Beach, FL
Thousands of dollars in prizes, including:
Dive Travel
Dive Gear
Dive Classes
Original Artwork
Autographed entertainment memorabilia
And more!

All proceeds benefit Soldiers Undertaking Disabled Scuba
To date, we've raised almost $20,000 for this fantastic organization!

For complete details, please visit our website.

Definitely going to put it on the calendar this year. Is the diving all boat, or is there some shore diving too? Where do the on land festivities take place? Thanks.

You are certainly welcome to shore dive, but there is nothing officially organized at this time. Also, the boats that are participating will be donating 50% of their weekend's dive fees directly to SUDS, so the more bookings we can generate, the more money we can raise.

The land activities are still being finalized, but most likely will have the Friday party at The Boatyard and the big Saturday bash on the rooftop at Reggae J's. That's what we did last year and it worked great.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Cheers!
Matt

Made my reservation today! We'll be diving with Pat with Panama City Dive Charters on Friday, Saturday and Sunday! I can't wait! I attended this event 2 years ago and it was a blast! Can't wait to see everyone!

Made our reservations yesterday too. Lance and Tim and I will be on the Saturday AM 3 tank dive with Capt Pat and at the Saturday night party. Not sure if we'll do any other diving since we'll have our non-diving spouses with us. The program is excellent and Matt does a great job with it.

Pam, we'll see you Saturday morning then. :)

I'll be getting in friday night, I'm also diving with Pat sat and sun. I'll be camping at St. Andrews, if there are any spots. What do we need to bring for the party?

In the first post, there is a link to the website where you register for the event. The deadline is Monday so be sure to register now. The meals for Friday and Saturday night are included with your registration. The raffle is held Saturday night. :)

Just signed up today...call and see if there's slots! I'll be aboard on Sunday AM. Probably throw up again, but hey, diving is my pukin' consolation prize...

~CJ

Just signed up today...call and see if there's slots! I'll be aboard on Sunday AM. Probably throw up again, but hey, diving is my pukin' consolation prize...

~CJ

Nice to meet you and glad you kept it all in. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom