DIVE DRY WITH DR. BILL #857: THE INSANITY HAS SPREAD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Right now the shore diving sites in MA have parking restrictions for anyone not a resident of the town (illegal to do).

RI is arresting anyone they find with out of state plates so my gills will go dry till this blows over.

True, but this bench was tile and in direct sunlight, which caused it to get pretty hot. The heat should melt the fat layer around the virus.

:) You are biologist, the LEO are not.

Simple rules for the masses by design can't accommodate all the individual scenarios. In theory: make the rules; make them simple; apply them well.

I’m thinking it’s time for a new religion “under the sea” we can probably affiliate with the Unitarians, can only maintain membership by spending at least an hour underwater per week or two hours when the conditions are good

I’m thinking it’s time for a new religion “under the sea” we can probably affiliate with the Unitarians, can only maintain membership by spending at least an hour underwater per week or two hours when the conditions are good

If I volunteer to be a deacon am I required to be more active??????

True, but this bench was tile and in direct sunlight, which caused it to get pretty hot. The heat should melt the fat layer around the virus.

And you know that for sure? Exactly how? Supposition doesn't cut it. I seriously doubt you have any authorative science to back up your claim as they don't know squat about this virus - hence the nomenclature NOVEL Covid-19.

they don't know squat about this virus - hence the nomenclature NOVEL Covid-19.
You do realize that this entire post could be asked of Dr Fauci as well, right? I mean for sure, 100%. Does his supposition cut it? Cause I'm thinking that if they aren't sure, this whole purell and hand washing stuff could be a line of crap that they are just feeding us to kill us off. Or, maybe they can use previously gained knowledge to anticipate how this thing is working. Or we could just call marshall law and give out grocery and pharmacy waivers. Preferably to the wealthy first. Those that can afford the doctors' notes to allow for travel.

I have not gone over to doctor's appointments or my regular blood tests for three months. Fortunately my chemo pills are shipped over by the UCI pharmacy so I can continue my treatments two out of every three weeks.
Ask your doctor if they will allow telemedicine visits. I was surprised to get a call from my doc lat week asking me to use a video chat program for our upcoming (in the next hour) appointment. The whole thing was very easy to do using my cell phone.

I guess it's possible that CA laws may get in the way, your state does have some unusual laws on the books. That said, I'd look into it if I were you. All it should take is a quick call to the Dr's secretary.

You do realize that this entire post could be asked of Dr Fauci as well, right? I mean for sure, 100%. Does his supposition cut it? Cause I'm thinking that if they aren't sure, this whole purell and hand washing stuff could be a line of crap that they are just feeding us to kill us off. Or, maybe they can use previously gained knowledge to anticipate how this thing is working. Or we could just call marshall law and give out grocery and pharmacy waivers. Preferably to the wealthy first. Those that can afford the doctors' notes to allow for travel.

As a matter of fact Fauci's stated many times he's extrapolating, guessing, and hedging to keep on the safest side bassed on results from the rest of the world. There's quite a bit of daya on those subjects. On the specific virologe of this virus not much is known. That's why the're erring on the safe side.

As data becomes available it looks like he's absolutely correct about isolation. And I'll take his credentials re virology over Dr. Bill's hands down. Bye Txgoose. Be as stupid as you like. Hope you feel the same when you get it. I continue doing my best not to and to keep from infecting anyone esle. That's a civic duty, in case you were unaware.

Bye Txgoose. Be as stupid as you like. Hope you feel the same when you get it. I continue doing my best not to and to keep from infecting anyone esle. That's a civic duty, in case you were unaware.
bahahahaha! You know near nothing about my life. But I will recommend you for canonization when this is all over. You are a saint. Well except for assuming that they rest of the world is flagrantly out there trying to kill each other off. You're funny.

Civilian,
Restful sleeper,
Possibly stupid,
txgoose

Back
Top Bottom