DIVE DOJO Puerto Gallera- info needed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yup, Ethei strongly believes (and I agree) that fitness is an important part of diving... And so is drinking....:coffee::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::D

I had some email exchange with Ethei and funny- he mentioned all the jogging, running and 'trimming' exercise and also his gym at Dojo!!!

another good thing- our internship would not be just in one shop, but in few shops that he has connections with!

I think we will have to cut on some specialties and keep the money to do the IDC. this would also mean that we won't be able to do any tech courses either- it is just too expensive!!!! I know it is impossible to be paid for working as a DM. When I said 'working' I meant staying on with the DC for few months to dive and get experience.

(But i look and dont touch)

How sweet is that!!!!!!!:D

Your biggest worry will be to keep the ladies of your boyfriend

yeah, I heard about the nite life in Sabang, but not worried bout the girls- I will probably even point the pretty ones out to him, to look of course not touch :wink:
We've been to the phil before and saw all of that- I will probably cringe few times but hey that's life and not my place to judge.

How sweet is that!!!!!!!:D

yeah, I heard about the nite life in Sabang, but not worried bout the girls- I will probably even point the pretty ones out to him, to look of course not touch :wink:
We've been to the phil before and saw all of that- I will probably cringe few times but hey that's life and not my place to judge.

damn
u dive, drink,travel and point out chicks to your boyfriend

If u can cook as well u got one happy biyfriend :D

damn
u dive, drink,travel and point out chicks to your boyfriend

If u can cook as well u got one happy biyfriend :D

:D:D:D haha can cook but don't like it..he loves cooking so I guess it works well!!!!!!:)

back to diving----- do you guys know if I will need the instructor manual for DM- my crew pack just came and there is no hard copy there- just the CD? is it compulsory or can we just use one from the DC? seems like PADI keeps changing their study materials???? or will depend on the instructor that we do the course with?

you dont (really) need it..

padi changes their materials indeed (more $) Once you become instructor you will really need it but practically speaking your instructor will use his hardcopy during studying DM. About studying; I would recommend reading all your books well, try making the knowledge reviews and write down questions for your instructor.

Dont overstudy; just prepare

Your instructor will go through a lot of presentations anyway so it would get boring if you are more on pont than the instructor

Back
Top Bottom