Dive Dive Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That camera did really good. Of course, I have always heard that its not the camera but the person behind it...

Photo #9- clown wrasse, supermale
# 13- oddest looking snook I have ever seen!

I really liked that one that is commonly found off Hibiscus LOL, the one of the porkfish and the one with the lookdowns...

Keep up the good work...

It was an awesome dive. It was nice to see the faces behind the names and enjoyed meeting all of you. Mike has an idea spot by the beach and we appreciated his hospitality. It was great diving with Jenny. She pointed out sea life that I've never seen. It seemed like a nature tour and I learned a lot. Also, trying to catch the lobsters in the coral was a new experience. Every dive is just another chapter in the underwater enviroment that we are permitted to venture into.
Joe, the pictures are absolutely great.
I want to thank everyone for showing up and hope to do this again in the near future.

Joe

:balsmilie :usa:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom