Dive & Dine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mine is sitting on the mud at Hartwell, I haven't seen the lake that low since since the early 80s and they are talking about it going alot lower.My boat will be sitting where it is at until the lake comes up again.I was pretty bumed out,no boat riding,no diving.:shakehead:

Wow. That IS a bummer. Maybe Hanna will float your boat!

I dove there on Sat. a.m. going in at the picnic tables. You can walk to the water and not bog down in mud. The water level is noticeably up from a few weeks ago. There are some beaches near the point that are pretty level as well. If we all did shore dives that wouldn't be too bad. Many places to cookout and grill as well. Restroom nearby.

Many places to cookout and grill as well. Restroom nearby.

The restooms were really clean. My wife was impressed enough that she will probably come to the dive and dine.

Would love to but I have to go down to Eatonton and cut the grass in the family cemetery.

Really am looking forward to the D&D, however!

the K

So what is the date? We might just have to set a date and go with it. I have a Deston Fla trip set up for the first weekend in Oct. Other then that I think I'm ok with anything. I just started on a new job site down town atlanta so I may have to work a Sat morning but I can usely get out by 9-10 am and head to the lake. I hope to have my pontoon set up soon.

Stiltwalker :)

Back
Top Bottom