Dive & Dine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mark me as a "show"

Date and place?

How about Two Mile Park on September 13th? Places to rest and grill. Those with boats can motor there. Boarding won't be more than a short swim if necessary. Shore divers can easily dive there.

Hey, Lone Frogman can bring his new grill to cook on!! :)

Darel

where is two mile creek park?I know where the creek is but not the park. The lake was very muddy today,it should settle down some by then.The good news is that the water levels are rising,it looked like about a foot or so.

where is two mile creek park?I know where the creek is but not the park. The lake was very muddy today,it should settle down some by then.The good news is that the water levels are rising,it looked like about a foot or so.

I'll look this up on my map tomorrow and post directions. I think BORG posted some directions somewhere on this forum also.

Here you go, guys. Go 400 north from Atlanta to exit 17. Take a right and go about a 1 mile to the intersection. Take a right on Browns Bridge Rd.
Follow about 4-6 miles. I keep forgetting to clock mileage exactly. Cross over Lanier. You will see Bethel Rd. on your right and Two Mile Creek Park sign on your right. Take a right and follow road until it deadends into the free admission and parking, Two Mile Creek Park.

Here you go, guys. Go 400 north from Atlanta to exit 17. Take a right and go about a 1 mile to the intersection. Take a right on Browns Bridge Rd.
Follow about 4-6 miles. I keep forgetting to clock mileage exactly. Cross over Lanier. You will see Bethel Rd. on your right and Two Mile Creek Park sign on your right. Take a right and follow road until it deadends into the free admission and parking, Two Mile Creek Park.

There you go! Free!

I checked Two Mile Park again yesterday to see how the lake level is since the rain. It is up a little. There is a nice sandy bend in the cove that will work nicely for boarding boats. People can suit up at the picnic tables or on the sandbar and then walk to the boats. Shore diving at any other spot will be pretty muddy.

How many people will bring boats? I will bring mine.

mine is sitting on the mud at Hartwell, I haven't seen the lake that low since since the early 80s and they are talking about it going alot lower.My boat will be sitting where it is at until the lake comes up again.I was pretty bumed out,no boat riding,no diving.:shakehead:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom