Dive Computer, regulator special

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hunter991

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi guys, Here is the next special for ya’ll. The same deal applies as before. I can’t mention the brand name in a public forum. I would appreciate it if you wouldn’t either. The manufacturer sets a minimum price that can be advertised, and these prices are less than that. Send me an email and I will be happy to send you an email with all the specifics. These are brand new, with full warranty from the manufacturer.

First is a fully air integrated, downloadable dive computer. It normally retails at $950. You can get it in either a wrist watch sized computer, or as a normal wrist mount dive computer size. I can sell them for $690. I also have the computer only, without the transmitter for $550. Both of these are fully functioning computers that also have a bottom timer mode.

The next option is a fully functioning (non air integrated) computer. It has an air, nitrox, gauge, and free diving mode. It is also downloadable with an optional interface. This would work well as a bottom timer for technical divers, or as an affordable nitrox computer. It normally retails at $430. I have it for $350.

I have unbalanced first and second stage sets for $220.

I also have turtle fins for $88. Power Fins for $68. Generic brass and glass SPG’s for $55.

I will also reopen last month’s sale on top of the line regulators. These are great for tech or recreational diving. I have them for $380 for a first and second stage combo, or $500 for a great cold water DIN regulator.

As always I still have great deals on Salvo, Dive Rite, OMS, and now Green Force.

Normally my PM inbox fills up pretty fast, so email may be the best way to reach me about this special. Sinkorswimscuba “at” bellsouth.net

Brent
Sink or Swim Scuba
Scuba Gear Pro

Ok, so last months sale is back in full swing on regulators. Those are a top of the line tech friendly regulator at an affordable price of 380. I will also extend this sale into a top of the line recreational regulator as well.

Thanks to everyone has ordered.

Brent

I'm at home now, and won't be in the store till Monday. If you don't mind send me a PM and I will see what I can work out for you.

Brent

I can't post the brand or model here as it is less than the price that I am allowed to advertise them at. If anyone wants that information all they have to do is send me a PM and I will send them out the full information including brand names and models.

Thanks again,

Brent Clevenger
www.scubagearpro.com

Thanks for the kind words. I am happy we were able to help you out with that. This sell has been a big hit. I still have more computers and regs in stock so if anyone needs any let me know.

Brent
www.scubagearpro.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom