Dive club for a Londoner ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As a SSI OWD you can enroll on the BSAC Sports Diver course. Includes SMB, DSMB, mandatory deco stops, assistant dive manager, assisted & CBL rescues. Not forgetting Nitrox from the Ocean Diver course. Yes, Hellfins can advise - one of my fellow BSAC Directors is a member.
Brilliant - many thanks for the info. It wasn’t totally clear from my google searches where the OWD fitted into the BSAC structure so that’s really good to know.

Brilliant - many thanks for the info. It wasn’t totally clear from my google searches where the OWD fitted into the BSAC structure so that’s really good to know.
Cost of joining BSAC is £59, on top of that is the Branch fee - anything from £10 to £250 depending on what they offer. The crossover Sports Diver (SD) training pack is £40. There is no charge for the actual training as we are a club teaching members. Most of the SD course is done in open water so you’ll be taught how to use a drysuit as well.

Sounds brilliant. I’m going to get in touch with both Hellfins and Argonauts clubs today (they both meet in Victoria, just across the river from me) and take it from there!

Thanks again
Kat

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom