Dive Buddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Capt.Tim

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I got certified last fall with my oldest son. With my checkout dives we have 26 in so far. Dove down in Florida over the winter and the rest in quarries near Asheboro (BlueStone) and Raleigh (Fantasy Lake). I also have a 31ft center console and hold a USCG Captain's license. I do NOT charter. Just fun trips. Would like to have some folks to dive with in the center of the state or down around Southport where I keep the boat. Could do some fishing too. Been offshore fishing for over a decade out of Southport.
Thanks,
Tim

I'm in the Fayetteville area. I'd be up for diving with you schedule permitting. I've been looking for someone to dive with on a more regular basis.

Hey that's great. Speaking of Fayetteville, my son will be starting Methodist U. in August. He will be playing football for them. My email is tbritt70@gmail.com Shoot me a message so we can connect.
Thanks,
Tim

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom