Dive buddy or club near Gainesville

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KLCoker

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Been dive certified for over 6 months now, but other than diving a few pools for clients (own a pool company) I haven't had the opportunity to actually go diving. I do have military background in diving so i', not uber new, but i also didn't dive for recreation back then. Spring diving is fine but I would really like to start hitting the open ocean soon. Anyway, I'm on the market for a good dive partner or a good dive club in the area that does trips. Any help would also be welcomed.

Thanks

i live in southeast florida...but have you tried Facebook or a dive center in your area.

the thongfish are out now at Ginnie ;-)

massive contingent of cave divers in your area that also do open water, so may be easier to get up with them. Extreme Exposure is your friend in this regard. I'd recommend popping in there and start talking to the guys in there

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom