Dive Buddy Needed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AzDiver23

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hey everyone!

Just wanted to jump on here a see if anyone would like an extra person in their group. I will be flying into Monterey from Phoenix on April 24-28. I've talked to several people and most say start out at Breakwater Cove. This will give me the chance to head to the local dive shop to grab some tanks. Im also really interested in a night dive so if that could be added that would be great. So hopefully someone out there is willing to help. :D

Thanks

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to jump on here a see if anyone would like an extra person in their group. I will be flying into Monterey from Phoenix on April 24-28. I've talked to several people and most say start out at Breakwater Cove. This will give me the chance to head to the local dive shop to grab some tanks. Im also really interested in a night dive so if that could be added that would be great. So hopefully someone out there is willing to help. :D

Thanks

Hey, I'm always looking for somebody new to dive with, so I should be available to show you some sites. Hopefully there'll be a few others to join in too ...anyone? ...anyone ...Bueller?

Back
Top Bottom