Dive buddy for Sunday April 10th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jason McK:
GREAT will see you there at 9:00

DeepDiver were is the cut?

Jason

The cut is an entry point down the stairs from the small parking area by the washrooms. I usually dive the day marker and/or wall from there but I'm open to whatever the group wants to do.

I will be driving a burgundy mini van.

scubandrea:
Some of us will need to do the day marker first. I'm hoping to do a second dive on the cut though. So let's meet at 9am in the main parking lot.
Not to show you guys up with your BMW's and Probe's and all that, but I'll be driving a hot maroon 1981 Corolla :)

Here's the list of people as I recall...

Me, Jason, Gchapman, Lightening Fish, Deepdiverbc, perhaps BCSean, and Harald G.

Did I miss anyone?

Andrea

Is Wolf Eel coming?

scubandrea:
Not to show you guys up with your BMW's and Probe's and all that, but I'll be driving a hot maroon 1981 Corolla :)

:06:

I think you are sadly mistaken to think the Probe is a glamourous car... Unless of course you want to buy it. :D

But an '81 Corolla that still runs. Not bad.

Bill.

Yes, IDC usually posts the monthly (Sunday) fun dives in advance. Occassionally the planned location may change if circumstances dictate that it is necessary, but that is rare. Also, for a limited time (possibly only for one more week, we don't know yet) the dives are free.

And not just free... but if you're going on the dive... the rental is free.

It's all free. You just have to call in advance & put your name on the list. Obviously the gear goes pretty fast at that price :wink:

I believe that the weekly evening fun dives are starting up at the end of April as well.
Do check out the website www.diveidc.com to find out for sure.

Had a great time Sunday, Thank you everyone for taking me out. It was great to meet you all.

Hope to dive with you again
Jason

Jason McK:
Had a great time Sunday, Thank you everyone for taking me out. It was great to meet you all.

Jason

Seven divers is a pretty good turn out for any trip. I hope you all had a good second dive.

Update....

free rental for organized Sunday fun dives seems to be continuing through May. It will likely be discontinued after that, so....

Jason McK:

Jason
Indeed... and next time I'll bring more weight or wear less fleece. :)

Jason McK:

Jason

Thanks Jason and Andrea, that was fun.

Bill.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom